Our development is about 8 years old and its security system for the gates is no longer being made. It has been fully depreciated and the association decided to replace it and avoid an emergency situation. The association has a reserve fund for depreciating assets and the new system has been fully funded. It was installed over the last week and today the association distributed new "clickers" to home owners. There are 3 ways to exchange them. We could exchange our old ones today at the guard house by the front gate from 4PM to 7PM or go to the management companies office in SLO or mail our old ones to the main office of the management company in Sacramento.
The exchange line was very organized and fast with people tracking numbers on new "clickers" and making sure old ones were returned. I chatted with other home owners - some I already knew and some I met for the first time.
1 comment:
There is a "gated" comunity going in at the end of our block. Help! They will be closing off all our walking/running routes!
Post a Comment