I am well pleased with Freecycle in AG. The last time around I had very unreliable responders who asked for items but never reconnected after they said they wanted items. This time around all the items I posted were definitely wanted and all were quickly picked up by their new owners. The light bulbs and the polaroid went today - hooray!
The builders of our house came back to try to repair the leak in my bedroom door again. They had a contractor specializing in leaks with them to test the door and to find the source of the leak rather than just guess where it is - imagine that! So they think they've found where it's coming from and will return tomorrow to fix it up again. Fortunately our house is still under warranty.
Tom hung up more of our pictures. It's taken us a while to decide what we wanted where if anywhere. I think the rest of our pictures will go into storage. There's room for new stuff if we come across things that we just love.
No comments:
Post a Comment