Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Bluetooth walks
Today J and I took a "bluetooth walk" for 1 1/2 hours. We have been walking together for many years and we have been pretty faithful about walking "with" each other almost every week since T and I moved to CA. I tend to walk in the neighborhood as there is little traffic and good sidewalks. Now that I know many more people I often pass many people along the way. J and I have become so practiced that we can carry on a conversation with each other and greet our neighbors without missing a beat. I am so grateful for the technologies that are available these days and since she and I are both on verizon, we don't use up any minutes. When we walk in person or bluetooth there is never a moment in the 90 minutes where one of us doesn't have something to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment