Thursday, May 29, 2008

More Clark Center plus vineyard

We ushered at the Clark Center for the third time last night. It was a performance of the AG choir. I believe that after 3 stints we are officially trained as ushers. Our vests and name tags have been ordered. There were about 40 kids in the choir. The program was divided into two section with the whole chorus singing the first part and the second part consisting of duets and solos. There were only about 150 in the audience or 3.75 audience per performer. In WH the concerts combine all the groups on one night. Here the band, orchestra and choir perform on different nights.




Back in March I took a picture of a neighbor's dormant vineyard. I'm not sure whether they actually get any grapes or what they do with them. We haven't been here for the vineyard growing season since we came mostly in Februaries when the vines are bare. The vines are finally leafing out. Here are before and after pictures.

No comments: