Sunday, May 25, 2008
Aida at the Clark Center
Today T & I ushered for the second time at the Clark Center. We received a desparate plea for volunteers to usher for the Sunday matinee show of Aida. I'm not a big opera fan, so we had not signed up for that particular show intentionally. I did wonder at the time that it was a pretty challenging production for a high school to put on. Nipomo High School was created in 2002 with grade 9 and 10. By 2004 they added the 11th and 12th grade. It spun off from the AG High School and now has over 1250 students leaving about 2500 students in AG. Turns out this show was not the opera but Elton John's and Tim Rice's musical "Aida", a rock musical. The show was very well performed and was a challenging production for a high school to put on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment