Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dinner with the cousins


I had planned to make potstickers on Saturday. I made the dough but the day got really busy with the tour of the greenhouses. Then I thought I would make them on Sunday but things got really busy on Sunday as well. I ended up starting to make them around 3:30 on Monday afternoon. I got a call from S right about then inviting us for dinner that evening. P and S love the home made potstickers so it was meant to be that I didn't make them until Monday. I took a batch to have with dinner, a batch for P and S to have for later and have another 4 dozen in the freezer waiting for the next time we are in the mood for home made potstickers. Yum!

Great dinner with P & S and a couple of their friends.

No comments: