Tuesday, March 3, 2009
A great dinner with the cousins
T and I went to another dinner with the cousins. This time K and C hosted the dinner at P&S's and Aunt L came with her companion, W. Dr. Y who organizes all the caregivers came as well as did two other friends, who are American, but speak Chinese fluently. It is always interesting to have Aunt L, her companion and Dr. Y at a dinner and they speak Chinese with each other. I understand more than I speak as do K and C. P claims not to speak or understand much. When K&K come it is amusing to listen to 2 Americans speaking fluent Mandarin with Aunt L, W and Dr. Y and the rest of us all speak in English but we are Chinese! The dinner was a early birthday celebration for C and a thank you to the caregivers. BTW, Aunt L was much improved although her speech is still very limited as are the bladder control and difficulty getting her legs to work properly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment