It's been a day of wildlife! This morning on our local news there was a story about a child seeing a bobcat in his yard in Lebanon, CT! They followed that up with a story of a kid in our area who found a seal on his porch. I guess I'd rather have the seal than the bobcat. Then when we started off on our explore ride this afternoon, we came upon a small herd of bufallo at the end of El Campo just across Los Berros Road. I had to stop and adjust my vision to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing and indeed we agreed there were 5 buffalo!
Our drive took us down Thompson Road which took us through some pretty country the back way into Santa Maria. We turned up route 166 toward Bakersfield and turn down a canyon road and that winded around a canyon, through farmlands and orchards until we ended up in Santa Maria. It was a really beautiful clear day!
No comments:
Post a Comment