Friday, August 10, 2012

Gosh I'm glad we live where we do!

I just heard on the news that Paso Robles just beat the old record of 109 degrees today with a high of 111 degrees. It has been really hot across the country and over 2/3 of the country in officially in a drought situation. At the grocery store this afternoon they had half the lights turned off and all non-essential lighting was turned off as well. There was an appeal from the electric company for everyone to conserve as the valley and just to the north east and east of us is forecast to be really hot for another week! Here near the coast it has been between 66 and 70 degrees while it's been REALLY hot not far from us. Therefore the title of this post - Gosh I'm glad we live where we do!

No comments: