
Last night around 9 I turned on my cellphone to check my messages one more time for the evening and nothing and I mean nothing happened. I tried taking out and putting back the battery. There was a flicker of life as it tried to connect to Blackberry thingys but then nothing. I tried charging it - nothing. I pushed every possible button - nothing. Today I went to the Verizon store and guess what - they got nothing too. I had to replace this phone (fortunately under warranty) back in May. That phone came with a 3 month warranty - so we're now in September and that makes it 4 months! Aargh! So I need a new phone. When discussing types of phones it's very difficult to get a straight answer because you know the sales clerks are all working on commission and of course they're interesting in selling you what they will make more money on than what will be the best phone for you. The Blackberry which was in their words such a great phone 2 years ago is no longer the fair haired child and it's all about android phones. I have to admit my Blackberry has been less than satisfactory and it's 3G capability was SO slow that I barely used the feature.
Long story short, I ended up buying a 4G LG Revolution android equipped phone. It's charging at the moment before I start playing around with it. I know how to do the basics of making and getting phone calls and texts but the rest awaits!
No comments:
Post a Comment