Friday, September 2, 2011

Amazing car repair

Earlier in the week my car developed a buzzing sound which appeared to come from behind the "video" screen on the dashboard. It started as soon as I started moving and stopped when I stopped. I tried jiggling all the vents around the screen and even tried tapping all around the screen to see if I could loosen whatever was buzzing. Then yesterday I spied something lurking beneath the windshield wiper almost out of sight. It was a very dried up leaf which was caught between the underside of the wiper and the windshield. I actually pulled over to the side of the road - yes it was bothering me that much! I removed the dessicated leaf and started off again and I avoided a very expensive search for the source of the buzzing just by the luck of seeing the tip of that dried up leaf! Yay!

No comments: