Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The ongoing adventures of RSC

Today I flew from Washington DC to Chicago. After nearly missing my flight on Monday I left for the airport very early getting there about 2 1/2 hours ahead of flight time. Of course I got through all the lines in record time and could have made 3 other flights to Chicago before my flight was scheduled to depart - but I didn't change plans because my experience with changing plans is that something goes wrong. So I spent about 1 1/2 hours getting my walk in around at the airport. I know Dulles airport really well now!

The flight over was on time but bumpy with the weather fronts going through. K met me at the train and we headed out for some lunch. We spent the rest of the day catching up and talking as she wheeled and dealed a sale.

We are in the middle of an immense thunderstorm at the moment and it's teeming. I haven't seen it rain this hard much since moving west! I have all the weathers on this trip. Hot and humid, cloudy and mild, sunny and mild and now rainy and cold. Reminds me of why we moved to California. Off to dinner once this weather cell moves on.

No comments: