On the tour around the neighborhood I spotted this car repair place sign. In case you didn't know, they were foreigners running the car repair place - young Koreans of course!
This store was intriguing with its many offerings of foods and dry goods to fit the needs of just about any culture.
Finally, we've probably all heard of Chicos but here we had Chicas and boy were the clothes cheeky!It was a very successful trip. All my flights were on time or early. Even my last one where I had a 30 minute window to catch my flight home. The first leg came in 10 minutes early and T had tracked the gates and told me that they two gates were only 4 gates apart. Isn't all the technology wonderful.
It was good to get away but I have to say when we flew into the SLO airport over the vineyards and ag fields with the ocean on the west and the mountains on the east with everything green and crisp, I was so glad to be home again.
No comments:
Post a Comment