Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hula hooping


The fitness center has 2 hula hoops available for clients to use. One day the director was saying that the literature that comes with the hoops claims that if you use the hoops for 10 minutes a day for 30 days you can trim up to 3 inches off your waist.

These hoops are weighted, about 5 lbs., and have bumps on the inside circumference. Having more than my fair share of muffin top or love handles or call them what you will, I was game and decided to give one a try.

I started hulaing just before Thanksgiving and in the first 30 days lost close to 2 inches and with nearly 7 weeks under my belt, I'm closing in on 3 inches! who knew! The cost about $38 and you can read about them here: http://www.sports-hoop.com/ pretty cool. I've got everybody using them at the fitness center. I think the secret is consistent use.

2 comments:

chinnb said...

Wow! Does it come with instructions on how to hoola hoop? (never was very good at that....)

RSC in AG said...

Check out the website - there are instructions there.