Tuesday, November 24, 2009
I hate dentists
All my life I have suffered with "bad" teeth. We grew up in countries where there was no fluoride and the dentists were terrible. I have horrible memories of running and hiding in closets when we had to go to the dentist. Having bad teeth meant many fillings with no Novocaine. As a result over the years I have lost teeth, have many root canals and now have many fillings that are aging (like everything else) and need to be replaced. I went today for the first two of four filling replacements. Then on December 10 I am having an implant done. The good news is the new fillings are really pretty - new resin compound material and they look like teeth as opposed to the clunky silver/mercury old fillings. It's amazing I'm even still living!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Are you trying to make me feel guilty? (for procrastinating)
Posted twice because I got an "error" message, all in German the first time!
Post a Comment