I found this picture I took on one of my walks of an old farm house in the countryside in Bloomfield, CT. It looked so abandoned on the gloomy, rainy day when we passed it.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
What's new
I miss my friends but I'm glad to be home. I went to spin this morning and found that after a week off the spin class was more difficult than when I left even though I think I walked a million miles while I was in CT. A couple of houses went under contract while I was away and no new homes are up for sale. My neighbor's sister lives in Santa Barbara and had to evacuate because of the Jesusita fire. I think they are letting people back in again as of this afternoon. My friends, D and R's son is being redeployed to Iraq any day now and they've tied a yellow ribbon on their front gate. Last time they had one up the whole 15 months he was there. Pray he stays safe and returns safely.
I found this picture I took on one of my walks of an old farm house in the countryside in Bloomfield, CT. It looked so abandoned on the gloomy, rainy day when we passed it.
I found this picture I took on one of my walks of an old farm house in the countryside in Bloomfield, CT. It looked so abandoned on the gloomy, rainy day when we passed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment