Wednesday, May 20, 2009

On spring cleaning

T and I usually do the housecleaning on Saturday. When we moved here we gave up our weekly house keeping service for a weekly landscaping service. Having an open floor plan and little furniture, we can generally do the cleaning in about an hour. Our garage is also sparsely populated and I got industrious this morning. It is another beautiful sunshiny day so I dusted and thoroughly vacuumed the garage. Before I went to the East Coast I had the windows washed (no more ladders for us) so now with garage cleaned, the house has officially been "spring cleaned". I don't know that many people still formally do a spring and fall cleaning but it sure feels good to give everything a thorough once over.

2 comments:

chinnb said...

Can you come to my house?

RSC in AG said...

I'm positive that your house is as clean as a whistle!