Saturday, February 21, 2009
One crazy bank
Today I stopped at my local branch of Heritage Oaks Bank to get some cash. Granted it was after banking hours on a Saturday. I also admit I haven't been in the bank for weeks. The whole building was covered in tarps, painters' tape and painters were everywhere working at a fever pitch. Most of the parking lot was cordoned off and even the drive-thru was blocked off. All windows and other openings were taped over with paper and tape even the ATM. You couldn't get near the building to transact any business whatsoever. Of course in the good old days when there was no ATM, it would never have crossed my mind that I could still get money whenever the time was right for me. I would think they would have left at least one opening to get deposits especially in this banking crisis era!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment