Thursday, April 26, 2012
Latest project - cushion covers
The Cypress Ridge Pavilion is an entertainment hall owned and operated by the development owners. The place has been in existence for about 10 years and has seen many a wonderful banquet, reception, party etc. over the years. As you can imagine any chair seat covering over the years has probably done its duty and is due for replacement. The manager asked if I could come up with an easy solution to cover the approximately 200 chair cushions. I came up with a pretty simple solution requiring some faux leather fabric - about 80 yards of fabric, 18 spools of thread and many hours of time. I've finished about 150 cushion covers at this point. How do I get myself involved in these projects? It's been fun and it will be neat to see the chairs looking better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment