
T has small and wide feet and it's difficult for him to find shoes that fit. He had a pair of Sperry's that have served him well but when I did a search for the style/model it turns out it's been discontinued - natch! We have been looking for a second pair for his "dress" pair of top siders but as I said earlier he has a small wide foot and we haven't found any in the local shoe stores. I wrote to Sperry and asked what they recommended to replace the model that was discontinued. To my amazement they actually got back to me with apologies that they had discontinued that model and with a suggestion of what might work. So naturally I went to Zappos and there it was with his size even! So I ordered a pair and in due course (actually less than 5 days) they arrived and voila he says they fit! Hooray!
No comments:
Post a Comment