I've been using the same gym bag since I came out here and to say the least it's gotten pretty skanky! When we go to SLO I always like to have a couple of things that we can keep an eye out for. Right now I have a new gym bag, a new front door mat and a new comforter for my bed. We "always" go to Ross's when we are in SLO and go on our hunt. We found this Liz Clairborne tote bag - actually it's like this but is open at the top. You can't imagine what the list price was ----$160! Man, who in their right mind would pay that much for a tote bag!! Anyway, good old Ross's had it for $17.99 and it comes with a 10 year warranty:) I love my new gym bag even if it was only $17.99.
Saturday, June 4, 2011
A New Gym Bag
I've been using the same gym bag since I came out here and to say the least it's gotten pretty skanky! When we go to SLO I always like to have a couple of things that we can keep an eye out for. Right now I have a new gym bag, a new front door mat and a new comforter for my bed. We "always" go to Ross's when we are in SLO and go on our hunt. We found this Liz Clairborne tote bag - actually it's like this but is open at the top. You can't imagine what the list price was ----$160! Man, who in their right mind would pay that much for a tote bag!! Anyway, good old Ross's had it for $17.99 and it comes with a 10 year warranty:) I love my new gym bag even if it was only $17.99.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment