Wednesday, February 3, 2010
On plastic wrap
Often times I have found a need for extra wide plastic wrap. For years Reynolds sold a household size box with cutter of this wrap and often in many colors. Then suddenly about 3 years ago they stopped making and selling it in household size boxes. So like most people who often need this size wrap, I made do using double pieces of wrap whenever I needed the extra width. I found the restaurant size box (1000 feet per box) on line but the catch is you have to buy a minimum order of $50. So, I bought 4 boxes and now I have 2 boxes to give away as gifts. It will be a rather unusual gift but if I find others who have been craving extra wide plastic wrap, I'll be set!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment