Monday, September 3, 2012

Submarine?

T and I went to Morro Bay yesterday. We stopped to drop off some baby clothes and stroller I found at the St. Barnabas Thrift Shop for needs posted by the San Luis Obispo County Womenade. Lucy, a Boston terrier, lives with the Womenade founder. Lucy made fast friends with T while I worked out the kinks in a brochure I created for the organization. We then made our way to Morro Bay. We got our "Wellfleet" fix by walking the town and checking out the marina. We ended up eating at Rose's Bar and Grill. They had a delicious halibut special with fish just caught fresh that day! Mmmmm mmmm good! After dinner we toured the other side of town and came across what looks like some kind of submarine parked in a parking lot. There was a coast guard van parked near it. I'm thinking it's a submarine but who knows....

No comments: