
I think it's wonderful to have a day that plays out pretty much they way you expect it to. When I was working one of the major stresses was that I had way too many things on my to do list before I even got to work and by the end of the day, I often found that I accomplished none of them as so many "Urgent and Important" things came up. It became pretty clear that many of these "urgent and important" things soon became less so as even more "urgenter and importanter" things relegated them to the run of the mill - "when you can get to them" list. One of the wonderful things about life now is that there isn't much that is so "urgent and important" and I can really step back and enjoy the wonderful things in life like this beautiful sunrise on my way to spinning class this morning. - Ahhhh beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment