Thursday, March 25, 2010

produce bags

Our local market, JJs Market, has started to carry and sell my produce bags. I sold them to the market at $1 a piece and they're charging $1.50 a piece with all profits going to the SLO County Womenade group. It's been about a week, and they are beginning to catch on. One of the editors of the local paper saw them at the market and asked to do an article about them in this Sunday's paper. So I did an interview with them and the photographer took pictures. It will be interesting to see what they actually write up and what impact it has. Who know, I may have to pursue larger manufacturing and marketing if they catch on. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

chinnb said...

Attagirl! If the story is online, post a link to it so all your readers can see it for themselves!